makenow, and we can run our tests in around 40ms.
- When spelunking the code, there is less code to look thru and search thru to find what you need. Many programmers use search tools like awk or grep as a key part of their workflow.
- Debugging easier, especially when looking for problems in broken tests.
Make sure to follow us on Twitter at @cylonjs for the latest updates. We think that release 0.11 was a big step forward for the code and the project. We hope you agree. Please let us know what you think!
- Cylon.js Off And Rolling In 2016
- Cylon.js 1.2.0 - Logging and Timing and BLE! Oh my!
- Cylon.js 1.1.0 - The Big Cleanup
- Hello, Node Bebop Drone
- Cylon.js featured in Wired
- Cylon.js 1.0.0 is here!
- Using Socket.io With The Cylon.js API
- Cylon 0.22.0 - A New Year's Release
- Cylon 0.21.0 is out!
- Creating Multiplatform Precompiled Binaries for Node.js Modules
- Cylon 0.20.0 is out!
- Running Robots From Your Browser With Cylon.js
- Winning the Dreamforce 500 With Cylon.js
- With The New Cylon.js 0.19.0, You Can Be Fluent Too
- Cylon.js on Intel Edison
- Cylon Takes Off on NodeBots Day
- Cylon.js Fun With The Arduino Yun
- Control Robots From Your Pebble
- Making Moves With Intel Galileo
- The Cylon Nest
- Announcing Full Tessel Support!
- Cylon 0.15.0 is Out!
- Cylon.js in Make Magazine!
- Cylon.js At JSConf 2014
- Cylon.js Takes The Stage At MakerFaire
- Cylon.js In Scotland
- Robots Are The New Normal At NextBerlin
- Thingscon - Ich Bin Ein Cylon
- National Robotics Week at the Robotics Society of Southern California
- Functional Robots With Wisp
- Release 0.12 Is For RobotOps
- Making Waves At Makerland
- Tipping SCaLE12X
- Intro Robeaux- A Universal User Interface To Robotic Devices
- ng-robots! A Fun Robot Hackathon At The First ng-conf
- Number 9! The Release In Which We Add A Web UX, More Platforms, and Tools
- Release 0.8.0 Makes 10 Platforms
- RobotsConf Was Remarkable
- Dreamforce Means Connected Devices Are A Thing
- Dreamforce Is Coming!
- Welcome, Cylon.js