After our wonderful experiences at Scotland.js and a cameo at the Scottish Ruby Conference, we flew a long haul all the way to San Franciso airport heading to MakerFaire 2014! Hailed as the "greatest show and tell on Earth", we were greatly excited and honored to speak about Cylon.js on the Make:Electronics stage.
It was incredibly exciting to speak at MakerFaire's 9th year, after having attended it so many times. The crowd was really energetic, and we were ready for our close-up after having been on the road. We demoed Arduino, Tessel, Beaglebone Black, Sphero, ARDrone, & OpenCV.
We even were able to have family meet up with us to go around and enjoy the rest of the experience. Here is the youngest member of our crew getting ready to go on.
Thank you very much to the MakerFaire organizers for letting us take the stage and do our thing at such an illustrious event. We've hit the big time now!
Please follow our ongoing adventures on Twitter at @cylonjs.
- Cylon.js Off And Rolling In 2016
- Cylon.js 1.2.0 - Logging and Timing and BLE! Oh my!
- Cylon.js 1.1.0 - The Big Cleanup
- Hello, Node Bebop Drone
- Cylon.js featured in Wired
- Cylon.js 1.0.0 is here!
- Using Socket.io With The Cylon.js API
- Cylon 0.22.0 - A New Year's Release
- Cylon 0.21.0 is out!
- Creating Multiplatform Precompiled Binaries for Node.js Modules
- Cylon 0.20.0 is out!
- Running Robots From Your Browser With Cylon.js
- Winning the Dreamforce 500 With Cylon.js
- With The New Cylon.js 0.19.0, You Can Be Fluent Too
- Cylon.js on Intel Edison
- Cylon Takes Off on NodeBots Day
- Cylon.js Fun With The Arduino Yun
- Control Robots From Your Pebble
- Making Moves With Intel Galileo
- The Cylon Nest
- Announcing Full Tessel Support!
- Cylon 0.15.0 is Out!
- Cylon.js in Make Magazine!
- Cylon.js At JSConf 2014
- Cylon.js Takes The Stage At MakerFaire
- Cylon.js In Scotland
- Robots Are The New Normal At NextBerlin
- Thingscon - Ich Bin Ein Cylon
- National Robotics Week at the Robotics Society of Southern California
- Functional Robots With Wisp
- Release 0.12 Is For RobotOps
- Making Waves At Makerland
- Tipping SCaLE12X
- Intro Robeaux- A Universal User Interface To Robotic Devices
- ng-robots! A Fun Robot Hackathon At The First ng-conf
- Number 9! The Release In Which We Add A Web UX, More Platforms, and Tools
- Release 0.8.0 Makes 10 Platforms
- RobotsConf Was Remarkable
- Dreamforce Means Connected Devices Are A Thing
- Dreamforce Is Coming!
- Welcome, Cylon.js