- All patches must be provided under the Apache 2.0 License.
- Please use the
-soption in git to "sign off" that the commit is your work, and you're providing it under the Apache 2.0 License.
- Submit a GitHub PR to the appropriate branch (usually
dev). Ideally, discuss the changes with us in IRC beforehand.
- We'll look at the patch, test it out, and give you feedback.
- Please take care to maintain the existing coding style.
- If you are adding code, or changing existing functionality, please add unit tests, and test your code (
- All PRs should be "fast forward"
- If there are commits after yours, use
git rebase -ito rebase against the branch.
If you have any questions on Git usage, check out git-scm.com.